You can make a difference in the future of our nation’s natural resources by helping us raise money for the National Wild Turkey Federation.
These folks do a lot for all of us – not just outdoor enthusiasts – helping preserve our health, natural habitat and wildlife.
If you care about the kind of country we leave future generations, then please help us out. Our country will love you for it!
- Motivate local business to sponsor tables at the annual banquet,
- Request product and service donations from businesses to be used as prizes and gifts at the Banquet’s Raffles and Auctions,
- Recruit new members to the NWTF,
- Build community goodwill for the Chapter
- Verbal communication
- Money handling
- Customer focus
- Time management
- Complaints handling and continuous improvement
Tasks and responsibilities:
Reach out to local organizations to request sponsorship and donations for Chapter events
- Planning Banquet event with Committee
- Setting up/supervising Banquet activities
- Cleaning up after Banquet
- Selling memberships
- Selling merchandise
- Customer service
- Handling money
Skills or requirements:
- Current driver’s license
- Computer skills
- Must be over 18 (for insurance purposes)
- Positive attitude
- Client/member focused
We’d love to have you join our team. Please contact me if you’re interested. Thanks!
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you!